On completion of your National Certificate or when you are ready to enter employment or move on to further training the Workplace Coordinator will assist you in gaining a job in your chosen field.
- We offer you guidance and support with CV preparation, career planning, goal setting, job applications, interview and job search techniques
- Workplace Coordinator will assist you in overcoming any barriers (child care, transport, clothing) to employment you may have
On Going Support
To give you the very best opportunity to maintain sustainable employment we offer a range of support options during your transition from training to employment.
Employment support may include
- On the job training and assessment in a range of NZQA Unit Standards
- Literacy and numeracy support in the workplace environment
- Regular workplace visits that address any concerns you may have