Kapiti Skills Centre 'Workplace Coordinator' will provide opportunities for you to gain valuable work experience while you work towards your National Certificate.
- Work experience gives you the chance to show a prospective employer what you have to offer their organisation, this can lead on to paid employment
- Workplace coordinator will keep regular contact with you and your employer
- Work experience offers you hands on practical experience, the opportunity to put your new skills into practice and gain personal confidence
- You will be assessment on a range of general workplace skills such as, personal presentation in the workplace, start work in a new workplace, demonstrate care and timeliness as an employee, identify the significance of one's work within an employing organisation
- Some National Certificates require unit standard assessments to be completed in the workplace environment